Lip balm is a crucial product in men’s grooming kit. You don’t want to get stuck with your dry lips all day. Having dry and chapped lips can also cause further problems. For example, if you leave them as it is, they can get infected, begin to bleed, or more. Therefore, it’s essential to discover a lip balm that nourishes and moisturizes your lips. There are plenty of options available in the market, so getting the most suitable lip balm depends on your personal choice. Some lip balms claim to have remarkable healing properties to keep your lips healthy, some others might come in eye-catching packaging, and some options are formulated with natural ingredients. Each one of them has its pros and cons. Here we are going to highlight some trendy lip balm options for men so that you can easily pick the one that suits your lips.
1. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer
This product has healing properties for chapped and dry lips without feeling waxy. This moisturizing product smoothens and softens your lip’s condition and texture and leaves them feeling healthy and soft. Also, it includes SPF 15 and PABA-free for further sun protection. It is fragrance-free, and its clear base doesn’t leave any tint.
- Available in a travel-friendly tube
- Stop chapped and dry lips
- Contain SPF-15
- Dangerous to intake
- A bit expensive
- Average Results
- Moisturization doesn’t last for long
2. RUGGED & DAPPER Organic Lip Balm for Men
Brave and robust are two essential qualities that are needed by men. It shows the modern man, looking stunning in his tattoos, flannel shirt, and grizzly beard. So, this fantastic lip balm is best because it moisturizes and nourishes your lips and makes them kissable, comfortable, and healthy. It also guards your lips against harsh elements like sun and wind. It rapidly absorbs into your lips and provides you quick relief from any tenderness.
- It doesn’t contain a glossy finish
- Absorbs quickly and easily
- Nourishes and hydrates sensitive and dry lips
- A bit expensive
- Doesn’t have a lasting effect
3. O’Keeffe’s Unscented Lip Repair Lip Balm
It is a hardworking product that gives instant relief and skincare to parched and cracked lips. This lip balm relieves, heals, and repairs lips that are so cracked and dry that they pain. This medicated lip balm keeps your lips guarded against any damage. O’Keeffe’s lips balm absorbs swiftly into your lips and makes them soft and smooth. It can moisturize your lips for about eight hours after applying, and when you use this product regularly, this will keep working even when you are drinking and eating.
- Have natural beeswax for a smooth and soft texture
- Contains seven different moisturizing elements
- It is gluten-free
- You may need to use it at frequent intervals in dry weather.
4. Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm
This product claims to make your lips soft and smooth. It is made with fruit extracts and bee wax. Also, it includes nourishing oils and butter to make your lips soft and smooth. Burt’s bees lip balm has a matt finish, which would be best for your lips. It doesn’t contain artificial products or chemicals. However, it is made with natural ingredients. You can always carry it for hydrating your lips whenever you want.
- Perfectly moisturizes your lips
- 100% natural
- It doesn’t moisturize lips for more extended hours
5. Beauty By Earth Lip Balm
This all-natural lip balm is the best option to free yourself from unappealing scaly lips. You can nourish your lips by using this lip balm once or twice a day. The all-natural and luxurious peppermint lip balm formulated with 100% certified natural ingredients and loaded with beeswax, sunflower oil, and organic shea butter.
- It includes shea butter and vitamin E for a thorough moisture
- It gives required protection in any weather condition
- It is free from all deadly substances, and it’s 100% organic and gluten-free
- It contains peppermint essential oil, which can annoy sensitive skin
6. NIVEA Smoothness Lip Care
This product is not waxy or greasy. Instead, it has a creamy texture and gets absorbed in your lips, and make them hydrated and smooth. If you are seeking a reasonable chapstick, you can rely on this sure-fire nivea lip balm.
- It gives a broad range SPF 15
- Hydrates well
- Keep your lips moisturized all day long
- It contains shea butter and aloe vera
- Needs to be used frequently
7. eos Super Soft Shea Lip Balm
This lip balm gained lots of popularity because of its cute egg-shaped container. It has semi-thick consistency and won’t make your lips look extra glossy or shiny. If you love sweet-smelling balms, then you can invest in this product. You can enjoy super shea flavor in this amazing balm. The exotic and creamy coconut milk flavor tastes like tropical coconut and papaya.
- Comes in various flavors
- Comes in fruity and milk scent
- Contain moisturizing and thick texture
- Not perfect for very chapped lips
8. NOONI Appleberry Lip Oil
It is a non-adherent and luxurious lip oil that uses soft apple water for soothing dead skin cells in a fraction of time and relax the lips. It contains a mint mixed formula that revitalizes your lips and makes them look fuller. This fantastic lip oil softens and moisturizes the lips. This product’s makers use a combination of vegetable oils with the essential nutrients, E, C, and A, which feed and saturate the lips.
- Ideal for all types of skin
- Easy to use
- No mineral oil
- Plumps up the lips
- Watery formula
9. Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Overnight Intensive Lip Treatment
This product gives long-lasting moisturization for healthy, smooth, and soft-looking lips. This extreme lip moisturizing treatment is filled with natural oils, waxes, and emollients that protect your lips from dryness and hydrate.
- No SLS, Petrolatum, Phthalates, or Parabens
- 100% Natural
- It contains Ceramide rich formula that lessens fine lines and aid to revamp your lips natural moisture obstacle and make them supple, smooth, and soft.
- You will need to use it more frequently compared to other lip balms
It isn’t easy to choose a skincare product that is suitable for you. Things like allergies, hormonal balance, and personal preference may notably impact how well various lip balm works. So it would help if you considered trying different lip balms before selecting the most suitable one.